Tacos Keto Style
I made this taco recipe along with trying out another recipe, Pizza Crust Keto Style, all in the same night.
The reason this recipe follows a keto lifestyle is the way I made the taco shells.
Tacos Keto Style
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lb. hamburger meat
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- shredded lettuce
- small container of sour cream
- Brown hamburger meat and follow the directions on the taco seasoning packet. Set aside until taco shells are done.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TACO SHELLS:
- Place about 2 handfuls of cheddar cheese in a non-stick pan on medium heat as seen in the first picture above.
- Cook until it’s all melted and browning.
- Slip in out of the pan onto a paper towel.
- Drape paper towel and taco shell over a wooden spoon handle and let cool. (picture below)
- Repeat for more taco shells.
- Place cooled meat inside the shell.
- Add a teaspoon of drained salsa
- Add sour cream.
- Add lettuce.
I did not add any shredded cheddar cheese since the entire shell was cheese.
Cooking Keto Style is a craft in itself. I’m taking recipes and dishes I love and adapting them to low carbs/high fat. Some work! Some don’t. But my husband and I are living a keto lifestyle in order to improve our health, mood, strength, focus and much more.
If you’d like to know more, follow us on FB at Keto With Beth And John
Or check out more on our keto website. CLICK HERE!
Crafting is my passion.
If you have a passion that you want to turn into an online business …
… I can show you how I’ve done it.
Everyone has a story to tell, a passion they love.
If you’ve been searching for ways to make money from home or any where in the world,
you owe it to yourself to at least check out what I’m doing.
No comments yet