Pizza Crust Keto Style
This post is really just about the pizza crust.
It’s so good! You’ll want to make it again and again!
The other ingredients you decide to top the crust with are totally up to your taste.
The toppings I used in the picture above were: about 8 teaspoons of pizza sauce in a jar, some cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese, and some hamburger meat that was seasoned with taco seasoning. I also made Tacos Keto Style at the same time!
After it was done, I thought about adding some seasonings too, like oregano. Oh well. I do that next time because know I’ll be making this again.
It Was That Good!
Pizza Crust Keto Style
- 1 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp Cream cheese (cut into cubes)
- 2 large Eggs (beaten)
- 1/3 cup Coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl. Microwave for 90 seconds, stirring halfway through. Stir again at the end until well incorporated.
- Stir in the beaten eggs and coconut flour. Knead with your hands until a dough forms. If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, you can microwave for 10-15 seconds to soften it.
- Spread the dough onto the lined baking pan to 1/4″ or 1/3″ thickness, using your hands or a rolling pin over a piece of parchment (a rolling pin works better if you have one).
- Use fork to poke lots of holes throughout the crust to prevent bubbling.
- Bake for 6 minutes. Poke more holes in any places where you see bubbles forming. Bake for 3-7 more minutes, until golden brown
Cooking Keto Style is a craft in itself. I’m taking recipes and dishes I love and adapting them to low carbs/high fat. Some work! Some don’t. But my husband and I are living a keto lifestyle in order to improve our health, mood, strength, focus and much more.
If you’d like to know more, follow us on FB at Keto With Beth And John
Or check out more on our keto website. CLICK HERE!
Crafting is my passion.
If you have a passion that you want to turn into an online business …
… I can show you how I’ve done it.
Everyone has a story to tell, a passion they love.
If you’ve been searching for ways to make money from home or any where in the world,
you owe it to yourself to at least check out what I’m doing.
No comments yet